Our mission is to create a relevant environment for receiving modern, western-type education in Georgia.
Our goals are:
- In accordance with the modern demands in the learning and scientific area, preparation of specialists having academic education and high professional competence – agricultural, engineering, business administration, law, humanitarian and social studies through cooperation with the higher education institutions, scientific-research institutions, non-governmental organizations, employers and considering the competitive environment in the labor market.
- To support attraction and integration of non-Georgian speaking students into the Georgian educational area. Students will be given opportunity to graduate teachers’ training educational program through the bachelor programs.
To achieve mission and goals:
- We use recommendations elaborated by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement;
- Implement internal and external evaluation of quality;
- Introduce modern methods of teaching;
- Promote to attract qualified academic staff;
- Provide support for academic staff to upgrade qualification;
- Improve infrastructure of teaching process;
- Act according to the long-term strategic development plan.